Used Condom

Wondering risk of infection from letting some cum from a used condom found on the ground,probably laying there at least over night and maybe longer, let the cum inside the condom run down my butt onto my butthole. Cum sat ontop of my hole and was not fingered in...and was wiped up rather quickly. Then showered...Cum only contacted the top outside portion of my anus..whats the risk????

So you found a used condom on the ground that was there "overnight or maybe longer" and you decided to let the aging load of baby batter run down your butt onto your butthole. Hmm . . . dude, has anyone ever told you that you could use some new hobbies? How about something a bit less risky perhaps wild lion taming or maybe skydive testing improperly packaged parachutes from China?

At any rate, your HIV risk from this rather bizarre activity would not be considered a highly significant risk for HIV transmission, because the spunk was "old" and did not have significant contact with your mucous membranes. However, if you're concerned, get a rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. (And get some new hobbies frevinsakes!)

inpatient
Unprotected Oral and Semi Protected Vaginal