Mar 3, 2008
I'm writing back to let you know that I took my 6th month, post-exposure HIV test and it came back negative. I remember you telling me that 3 months was what you recommended, but that the option to test out further was up to me. Once again, you were right...Thank you for taking the time to answer my question (QTND). Please stay healthy & keep up the great work that you are doing...Inpatient
Response from Dr. Frascino
Another QTND (question that never dies) resulting in a belated WOO-HOO, but a WOO-HOO nonetheless! Congrats!
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Genital Rubbing
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Mutual Masturbation
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Purple Spots Could I Have AIDS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.