inpatient

Dr Bob,

I'm writing back to let you know that I took my 6th month, post-exposure HIV test and it came back negative. I remember you telling me that 3 months was what you recommended, but that the option to test out further was up to me. Once again, you were right...Thank you for taking the time to answer my question (QTND). Please stay healthy & keep up the great work that you are doing...Inpatient

Another QTND (question that never dies) resulting in a belated WOO-HOO, but a WOO-HOO nonetheless! Congrats!

Be well. Stay well.

my boyfriend tested positive
Used Condom