seeya dubya :)

Hi Dr. Bob,

Just wanted to say that you were a great help to me in the past. Already it has been five years since my fear, and you were a great comfort. God Bless and continue the good fight.

Merci, mon ami.

The Italian French dude from Canada

Salut mec,

Oui, au revoir Dubya! Youpi!

(J'afficherai tes questions ci-dessous.)

A+

Going back to Paris again Dr. Bob, what would Dubya say? Jan 7, 2004

Hi Dr. Bob,

I will keep this short, I just want to say thank you for everything you have done for me. You don't know me, but I was a worried well for HIV and Hepatitis for the longest time, my ordeal started in May and it continued until I finally got tested in Nov and was negative for HIV and HEP A,B,C. Here were some of my experiences during the summer.

1) Grabbed a syringe for ink replacement, but thought that family friend's son was into drugs.

2) Used public toilet and had bleeding hemorrhoids. (This one you answered for me way back. Which I thank you.)

3) Got scratched by someone whose family member had HIV/HEP C at work.

4) Got jabbed by my cousin's bracelet at a dance. She had tattoos and piercing done by someone that was known to spread HEP and HIV.

5) Got served by a cashier that had cut knuckle and she held my credit card. I was quite rude to her and have apologized since then.

I was the poster boy for paranoid, but every time I was scared, I came here and there you were with your charm and your wit and one more time I fought the fear of theses diseases. Doc, at one time I thought that HIV and HEP could live outside of the blood and that if my coat or hand touched an object it could spread to another object and opening doors at stores and bumping into people, or if I touched a table stand then rubbed my eyes before washing them I was afraid that minute parts of these viruses that could have been on the table could infect me because I heard that blood didnt have to be visible to be infectious. I use to wash my hands before and after using the bathroom and to the point my hands were so dry they chapped and bled a bit. Thats when I stopped shaking hands. I saw red marks or stains at some places and the first and only thought was blood, even though restaurants do have ketchup and food stains all I saw was blood. I was scared to walk by a house that the person had HIV/HEP fearing that my shoes could bring something to my house. Folks, this was extremely stupid on my part. No matter how many times I heard that tit was not possible I was still afraid, I know it's damn stupid, but the mind can be a dangerous foe. Well I consider you a friend Doc and after having my negative results I know that I'm alright, but at times my mind does try to play tricks on me but I see that direct blood to blood is fresh instant blood in a fresh instant wound. Not blood to hand to a door or an item to your hand. These viruses need a living host, not an object to survive. Hep and HIV cant replicate on items. And if you don't have your rubbers then get out of the wind.

I told my friend that I have a friend online that's an expert in HIV and they say he's not a friend, he's just some guy online, but to I feel that you are my friend and to others. So to all the people that is afraid, Remember what I said in the last paragraph and listen to the doc, he's the ace here and if you still have your doubts, then get tested, the odds are in your favour.

BTW, Doc, being a french/italian Canadian I must say that your french is tres cool and I'm not sure if your remember me but I was the French Italian guy that said that your better than those conservatives and idiots that believe in listening to Dr. Phil on Sudafed. lol

Well I said enough Doc, I'm still trying to get that donation to you, just been having some money problems, I hope you like Canadian Money.

Well Merry Christmas, mon ami. May I see the first person get the cure for HIV is you. Give my best to Dr. Steve and the poodle.

Que Dieu te benit and que reste avec nous pour longtemps. You are indeed one of Gods agents.

The Italian Canadian

PS. So much for keeping this short. DOH!!!

French/Italian Canadian? Oh la la la, cette un mettisage formidable. Nous sommes a Paris encore une fois a ce moment. Alors, je te repondrai en la langue de Sartre et Camus. Merci infiniment pour tes mots gentils et ton compliment de mon francais "tres chouette." Nous faisons un effort de devenir presque Parisiens, mais bien utiliser le subjonctif sans faute est vraiment un cauchemar. Donc, je souhaite que tu aies des fetes merveilleux.

Just wanted to say Bonjour Aug 18, 2004

Dear Doc,

I'm the Italian French Canadian again, just saying it's been over a year since my fears of HIV and HEP C and just to let you know that I'm doing great. I don't know what i would have done without your help and your kind words. Believe it or not, I even helping people I know about their fears now, go figure. Well again, je vous merci et j'espere que un jour, on vas gagner contre le SIDA. Continuer votre francais, mon ami, c'est formidable.

Your freind,

Italian French Canadian

Salut mon ami!

Italien, français et canadien quel bon mélange !

Merci pour ton petit bonjour et tes nouvelles. Je suis très content de te lire encore une fois et d'apprendre que tout va bien. Mon français n'est pas formidable, mais ton travail en aidant les gens à faire face à leurs peurs irrationnelles, ça, c'est vraiment formidable ! BRAVO ! Avec l'aide des gens compatissants comme toi, un jour nous irons gagner la lutte contre le SIDA bien sûr!

À tout !

Four More Years, You are in my prayers Nov 9, 2004

HIya, Doctor Bob,

I'm sorry to hear that the good people didn't take your advice and still voted Bush in.

Si tu veux, demenager ici au Canada on vas etre tres heureux de vous avoir vous et Steve avec nous dans notre pays.

Dieu to protege dans c'est bras juste, mon ami

French/Italian Canadian

Salut French/Italian Canadian,

Nous arrivons tout de suite!

Bisettes et Crêpes Suzette !

SCARY SPICE
Thank you for responding Dr Bob