Motorbike Adventures with working girls in Thailand!!

Hi Bob, I think your doing a great job spending your time helping us worry worts out and hence will be making a donation.

My story is a little bit different to both on here,I will try to be brief. In Thailand coming home from a bar with a call girl on the back of my hire scooter. Had a bit of an addident at low speed however i hit the ground pretty hard and had deep cuts on my right hand and knee. Her right knee was also cut/bruised however I dont notice a lot of blood at the time. Anyway she decided it best to ride the rest of the way home with me on the back (due to my terrible riding ability as a first time scooter rider). We then when back to the house and after about half an hour inspecting our wounds we made love.(protected and condom intact) It appeared that her wounds were not longer bleeding by then however mine were very deep.

My question is about my HIV risk from the whole incident going from the intial accident and then riding home, to the sex itself.

Am I worrying to much or is their a significant risk?

Thanks Doc.

From a sexual-transmission perspective, your risk of acquiring HIV would be essentially nonexistent if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break).

From a nonsexual-transmission perspective, the only potential risk would be blood-to-blood contact, assuming your gal-pal was HIV positive. This seems unlikely based on the limited information you provided in your post. So despite getting banged up while banging cock in Bangkok, you appear to have dodged any significant danger from HIV. If you remain at all worried, a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark would provide you a definitive answer.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma.

Be well. Stay well.

IS IT REALLY MY HUSBAND IS HIV POSITIVE
Dr. Bob 9th time asking!!!! PLEASE READ...DONATION