IS IT REALLY MY HUSBAND IS HIV POSITIVE

I know my husband for 17 year with 9 years married with five (5) children. My husband started to be sick since July, 2007 and diagnosed hiv+ December, 2007. But know he fine because is getting some treatment.

OUR LAST UNPROTECTED SEX WAS MAY BE 10th or 16th November,2007. During that time we use protected sex (condom)but we do not have sex many times because I am very afraid even if he is using a condom.

My last baby is 1 year old (premature and she is healthy)

My husband always says If he is hiv+ how could he get childrenn with hiv- and I myself negative tested on 22nd January 2007, I praise God.

IMPORTANT: 1. Now I have a stress because of too much thinking,anxious and not well sleeping even if I am hiv-, because we are together for a long time.

My husband said he did not sex another woman.

2. November, 2004 when I was a 5 months pregnant for our 4th children, My husband admitted at the Hospital and his blood test result was ALLEGY.

3. My husband is still wondering Other doctor says he is diagnosed by hiv. He told me, he asked his doctor could allegy change to hiv but doctor did not answer his question.

4. He still tells me allegy can change to be hiv +.

5. Doctor is it possible for a person has allegy and later to be hiv positive

HELP ME

Thank you

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's recent HIV-positive diagnosis.

HIV is a viral disease. It has nothing to do with allergy, nor can an allergy evolve into an HIV infection. HIV is acquired primarily via unprotected sex with an infected partner (male or female) or by sharing contaminated intravenous needles. I do not believe your husband is being totally honest with you regarding his potential risk behavior.

Despite his positive-HIV status, it is still very possible that you and your children are indeed HIV negative. It's important to note that not every exposure to HIV results in viral transmission (thankfully!). That you have tested HIV negative to date is encouraging; however, you'll need another HIV-antibody test at the six-month mark to confirm definitively that you are HIV negative.

Regarding protecting your HIV-negative status, I suggest you review the information in the archives of this forum. We have entire chapters devoted to magnetic couples (one positive, one negative), safer sexual techniques, HIV prevention (sexual) and HIV transmission (sexual). You might also consider going with your husband to his doctor's appointments and discussing your concerns with his HIV specialist.

Good luck to you both.

Question about fatique and Sustiva
Motorbike Adventures with working girls in Thailand!!