do I need to worry? lesson learned!!!

I am female ,white,professional 50 yrs old and I have been with the same man since I was 16. I have only had sex with him and him with me.Never a question. To spice up our sex life we recently went to a strip club wher there was women and men.The men were in a seperate area and I was the only one there.The fun was innocent until one of the dancers started going to far. I had had a few drinks(I don't drink much)and was out of my normal reserved self. I let him bump and grind until I felt my zipper come down and his thumb inserted into the top of my panties. THE PARTY WAS OVER! I stood up quickly and left after I dicovered that he got into my pockets and robbed me of 60 dollars!I was anticipating my period so when I went to the bathroom I remember that my tampon was stiil in place. If anything more than that happened I do NOT know it. Why am I worried ?? What if I passed out or got drugged or something and he raped me and I don't know it? I can't beleive I put myself in this position! I told my husband the whole story and that I am afraid of having sex with him because of this. He knows me well and knows this is not my character and says we should learn from our mistake and move on (with out a condom). What if something else did happened and I dont know? would I not be putting him at risk?I have no logical reason for my fear other than WHAT IF? Should I get tested?When I left there that night I was mad and dicusted,because they took my money but there was NO EVIDENCE of any real sexual contact. I did in no way feel raped or violated other than just molested because he grabbed my boobs and started into my pants! Am I being paranoid because I am such a virgin to all of this? please respond thanks!

"I have no logical reason for my fear . . . ." I absolutely agree with that statement! Dearie, do you really think if you were "raped or violated" by your muscle-bound Chippendale guy in the sequined jockstrap shaking his booty, that he would have bothered to reinsert your tampon??? Are you being paranoid? Yep! If you can't get over this fear, you have two options:

1. Get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put your irrational and totally unwarranted fears permanently to rest.

2. Seek psychological counseling to help you cope with your irrational fears.

Hottie RN Update...
How you doin Doc ?