White people are devil.

Dr Bob, Just like Malcolm X, I too concluded that white people are indeed evil. So how you manage to be a Saint then?? I'm really confused about my own beliefs, because since I started reading this forum, somehow I got attached to you and now I'm confused about what to think towards "The white evil" or are you just a wolf disguised as a innocent sheep? Believe me Bob, I'm going through hard times trying to understand why is that, white people are so selfish and always trying to take advantage of other's misfortune. I wont tell you that a donation is in its way because I do not have any money. I know for fact that this question is not going to be posted because white people are always trying to cover up what they have done wrong and they would never allow other people to speak up the full truth about how they are messing up our world. Or if someone chooses to do it, probably that person would end up shot to death. just like Malcolm.

Silly boy. White people aren't the devil. Black people aren't the devil either. Dick Cheney is the devil. Everyone knows that!

Victim of no sex education
Immunizations