Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

White people are devil.
Mar 1, 2008

Dr Bob, Just like Malcolm X, I too concluded that white people are indeed evil. So how you manage to be a Saint then?? I'm really confused about my own beliefs, because since I started reading this forum, somehow I got attached to you and now I'm confused about what to think towards "The white evil" or are you just a wolf disguised as a innocent sheep? Believe me Bob, I'm going through hard times trying to understand why is that, white people are so selfish and always trying to take advantage of other's misfortune. I wont tell you that a donation is in its way because I do not have any money. I know for fact that this question is not going to be posted because white people are always trying to cover up what they have done wrong and they would never allow other people to speak up the full truth about how they are messing up our world. Or if someone chooses to do it, probably that person would end up shot to death. just like Malcolm.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Silly boy. White people aren't the devil. Black people aren't the devil either. Dick Cheney is the devil. Everyone knows that!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Victim of no sex education
Next
Immunizations

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.