Victim of no sex education

Hi, I've come across this site and I'm pretty angry. Not at you by the way. I had an encounter with a girl who lets just say she sleeps around a lot. not wanting to risk anything i only let her give me oral sex. but the condom i had didnt go the fullway down. it covered the tip of my penis and then went about halfway down it. i wasn't sure in other words it didnt cover the whole of the penis but definitely got the whole head and alot of the bit that supports it (the long bit). however at times her mouth was over the uncovered bit but only when i had my whole penis in her mouth. I didn't know if i was adequately protected pretty much because we didn't learn about this at school. can you please tell me if I was protected properly. I know HIV is unlikely as she probably did not have it and even if she did the odds are low as it was oral sex. but i will still need to know this in future so if you can tell me i would be greatful.

Adding to my question(Victim of abstinence sex ed)

Dr Bob I've just spent the last 10 minutes trying to find my answer on the internet and have found so many contradictions. I am out of my mind with worry. Anyway the one thing I could work out is that the long bit of my penis is the shaft. On an answer in the archives a Mr Kull said the shaft of the penis is intact skin and hence fluids that come in contact with that would not put me at risk of HIV. It's the head of the penis and the tip that put you at risk if fluids come in contact with them . These were definitely covered so I assume I'm all right. Please please reassure me, if only for the fact that I shouldn't have to go through this worrying if they taught us properly.

Hello Victim of Abstinence-Only Sex Ed.,

You found contradictions regarding the safety of protected oral sex??? YIKES! What sites were you reviewing VaticanSexTips.com? FocusOnTheFamily'sEverythingYouDon'tNeedToKnowAboutBlowjobs.com?

I'd suggest you peruse the wealth of information on this site, in its archives and on its related links. I'm confident you'll find more consensus. I'll try to summarize and simplify the response by stating protected sex (oral, anal, vaginal) is indeed protected if the latex condom is used properly and does not fail. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how. HIV also can not permeate intact skin, such as that on the shaft (yes, it's "the long bit") of the penis. HIV can be absorbed across mucous membranes, such as the lining of the urethra (conduit from pee hole to bladder) or vagina. That your condom covered the business end of your tallywhacker and did not fail (break) would mean your HIV-acquisition risk was essentially nonexistent. Even without the condom (unprotected), insertive oral sex carries only a very low potential risk for acquiring HIV. Had you been taught even the very rudimentary facts related to oral sex, condoms and STDs, you would have known this information. "Victim" is an excellent word for those who have had to endure Dubya's misguided and science-phobic abstinence-only-until-marriage sex education policy. Yet another colossal failure of Dubya's Reign of Error!

Finally, I must say that I am impressed by both you and your gal pal. You, because if indeed you rolled a normal sized condom all the way down and it only covered half of your trouser snake, you must indeed be hiding a king python in your 501s. And your gal was able to play tonsil hockey with your one-eyed monster, swallowing up more than a full-condom length of joystick and part of the uncovered shaft? Hmm . . . needless to say she must not have a gag reflex. You both seem very "talented."

Laughing out loud! You are outrageous! I LOVE YOU
White people are devil.