Laughing out loud! You are outrageous! I LOVE YOU

Hey Dr. Bob,

I'm new to this site, although all my friends have been raving about it for a while now ... you have quite a following here...

At any rate I was wondering about carrying my condoms in my back pocket and came upon this response in the archives (below)... I laughed so hard I spewed hot coffee all over my computer... I think I may need to come to your office just to meet you in person...I think I'm developing a crush on you!

Buck

manbag condoms Jul 6, 2006

Hey Dr. McHandsome,

I'm about to enter into the sexually active period of my life.I'm 25 and I can't wait to impress the ladies with my wit and fashion! I'm writing because I'm concerned about carrying condoms in my pocket or wallet. Should i carry them in my man-bag instead or would that be too ticky-tacky?

Thanks for your prompt repy,

Sincerely yours,

Sergio-Gaylord

You refer to me as Dr. McHandsome; you're 25 but only now about ready to enter into the sexually active period of your life; you expect to impress ladies with your wit and fashion; you carry a man-bag and your name is Sergio-Gaylord????? Whoa! There are so many rainbow flags waving in that message that it's only one penis Popsicle away from a Gay Day parade.

Dude, first off, when someone mentions man-bag on this site, I think scrotum.

To answer your question, condoms can be comfortably carried in your pockets or attaché case or stored for handy use in your nightstand "goody drawer."

Next, you may well be as straight as a lawn dart, but the tone of your post makes me wonder if you could bottom for Liberace. Either way, of course, it's fine with me. I just want you to be safe and sexually content and never-ever ticky-tacky.

Sorry about the coffee-soaked computer keyboard and monitor. Maybe the site managers should put up a warning notice on some of my responses: "Caution: May cause inadvertent spewing of beverages." Both I and Sergio-Gaylord send our heartfelt apologies. If your computer is damaged your might actually meet Sergio-Gaylord! I'm quite certain he now works for the Geek Squad (computer repair nerds).

PEP worth the risks? (PEP)
Victim of no sex education