Love

Dr.Bob: I just turned 50. I still have it goin on, if you know what I mean. I was dignosed at 45. I have been partnered for 17 years, partner is negative(condoms always). I love your attitude, your politics and your smart ass answers...actually I think I love you... as I'm sure 90% of the people who read you do. You have made me laugh more in the last 2 weeks that I can remember. Keep up the fight. You are a wonderful positive influence. I have no patience for whiners. Rick

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your very kind comments and offer to take my hand in holy sanctified matrimony . . . oops that's right, we're not allowed to get married like "normal" people, are we? At any rate you've got your guy, 17 years and still got it going on! BRAVO. And I've got my "heaven on a stick" and we too are having it going on, way on as a matter of fact (wink). So I guess we've both found our happily-ever-after, eh? As for whiners, yeah, I prefer wieners to whiners.

Be well Rick. Stay well too! (And that's a doctor's order!)

MR. positive
Last Attempt - I'm begging you to respond! Donation on its way