Grocery Shopping

Dr. Bob:

Tonight I went to the grocery store and on my way out I bit my inner lip very hard to the point of drawing blood. As I walked to my car I touched the area with my finger. This is not what bothers me. What bothers me is I have found myself worrying about what if there had been blood or other bodily fluid on the shopping cart I used or the pen I borrowed while checking out and then touched the open wound in my mouth a few minutes later. Is this a cause for concern? I asked a friend of mine and all that did was freak me out so much I came here for your opinion. Thanks for your help and advice. -Grocery Girl

Hey Grocery Gal,

Relax sweetie! The only way you're going to contract HIV at the local Piggly Wiggly is to let the hot HIV-positive butcher behind the meat counter play hide the salami without protection.

Just a comment
is this unusual