Scurvy affect test results? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Hi This will seriously be my final question now (really really sorry for bothering you). I read that there are some signs of scurvy which I seem to have i.e. my gums are a little red (but then again I hardly every brush my teeth i.e. once a week to a month!). I read that free radicals switch on antibodies to destroy the virus but once you run out of vitamin C, the immune system is impaired. BUT I read in a scientific journal an experiment with guinea pigs were they compared antibody amounts which seemed the same in normal and scurvy induced guinea pigs. Assuming I had scurvy for a while what are the chances of my immune system being impaired hence producing a false negative? I would feel soooooo much better after hearing from you good or bad. I would rather know then not know. PS I would like to donate by sending cash but dont know the address!

Thank you

The thought of "scurvy induced guinea pigs" was unappetizing enough, but your not brushing your teeth for a month???? Dude! what the hell is up with that? I think most folks would rather kiss a scurvied guinea pig than someone with bad breath and rotten teeth! I strongly suggest you get a toothbrush and get busy. And while you are at it, remember to floss as well!

As for your question, you do not have scurvy. Even if you did, it wouldn't affect your HIV test results, OK?

The address of the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Now remember, I suggest less time worrying and reading about free radicals, vitamin C and scurvied vermin and more time brushing and flossing!

Be well.

GET TESTED!
2nd Time, Blood Plasma Transfusion