Dr. Bob...I am sending YOU Good Luck Karma!
Feb 28, 2008
I'm sending you Good Luck Karma, in a sense where I really hope they find a cure and fast for HIV, we don't need great people like you living with this illness.
P.S. I just received my negative result wooohooo!, 5 months after exposure!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thank you for your good wishes. And I'm all in favor of finding a fast cure for all us "virally enhanced" folks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.