|Blood on my Mail
Feb 28, 2008
When I was looking through my mail today I noticed smeared blood on an envelope. I thought nothing of it untill I saw some on another piece. My question is could you contract HIV from thi?. How long does it live outside the body?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sweetie, the only way you could contract HIV in the mail is to have unsafe sex with an HIV-positive mailman! (Smeared blood on an envelope is not a risk.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Rash In Hand From Std
- Vaginal Bacteria Infections Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.