The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Mulder says the wooohooo is out there

Feb 28, 2008

I first want to say that you are an amazing individual. How you stay in such good spirits with all that you have been through (and still are experiencing), says a tremendous amount about your character. Also, how you support and give advice to us WWs is just beyond my understanding. A $100 donation is on its way to your foundation.

I am asking for your woohoo seal of approval.

I had protected receptive oral, protective insertive oral and protected anal sex with a transsexual prostitute. (Serostatus unknown)

(I know I was over tested)

23 days Negative PCR DNA 32 days Negative blood HIV I and II antibody test 84 days Negative blood HIV I antibody test 107 days Negative Home Access Health HIV I antibody test

Can I woohoo? Smoking Mans Nephew

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Smoking Man's Nephew,

Based on your negative Home Access test at 107 days, you are indeed Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOOable. By the way, Agent Scully says all the other tests were unnecessary, as antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive and PCR testing is not FDA approved for HIV diagnostic screening. (Remember she is the physician/scientist and also the "logical" one on the team.)

So Mulder, congratulations! Why not celebrate by getting probed by an alien life force? . . . . (safely, of course)

Dr. Bob

No Really You Are The Bomb!
Itumeleng - again!

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint