Mulder says the wooohooo is out there

I first want to say that you are an amazing individual. How you stay in such good spirits with all that you have been through (and still are experiencing), says a tremendous amount about your character. Also, how you support and give advice to us WWs is just beyond my understanding. A $100 donation is on its way to your foundation.

I am asking for your woohoo seal of approval.

I had protected receptive oral, protective insertive oral and protected anal sex with a transsexual prostitute. (Serostatus unknown)

(I know I was over tested)

23 days Negative PCR DNA 32 days Negative blood HIV I and II antibody test 84 days Negative blood HIV I antibody test 107 days Negative Home Access Health HIV I antibody test

Can I woohoo? Smoking Mans Nephew

Hello Smoking Man's Nephew,

Based on your negative Home Access test at 107 days, you are indeed Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOOable. By the way, Agent Scully says all the other tests were unnecessary, as antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive and PCR testing is not FDA approved for HIV diagnostic screening. (Remember she is the physician/scientist and also the "logical" one on the team.)

So Mulder, congratulations! Why not celebrate by getting probed by an alien life force? . . . . (safely, of course)

No Really You Are The Bomb!
Itumeleng - again!