No Really You Are The Bomb!

Dr Bob,

I cant say that you have missed your calling, because I know that in this life you are doing exactly what I believe God has called you to do! But I will say that you need to add comedian to your list. The whole straight jacket guy response was priceless!!

Okay on a serious note, I truly hope you realize how you help and inspire people. I am the one who is living in fear. I rapid tested negative at "just over" 11 weeks but now im terrified of going back to test again!!! I know I will because reading your forum is like therapy for me. Everyday I log on and I get help from you just by reading the questions and responses, and it helps me to move a little closer to testing again to get the definate result.It has now been 10 mos since unprotected sex with the recycled boyfriend. I think the reason I tested in the 11th wk and not the 12th wk was because I was afraid of the true result which in my little sicko mind (due to all the symptoms I had and am STILL having) would be positive. But now Ive screwed myself because I am drowning in fear!! Is that workin for me......not so much. My life has stopped because I have allowed fear to cripple me. On a good note Dr Bob I thank you sooooooo much for sendin me the Karma gift! You are a blessing and sooner than later I will get past this fear, get tested and get my life back. An 11 wk negative result should have been extremley encouraging to me but instead I remain jailed in fear. Oh well, I will get there soon I hope. Please dont EVER stop doin what you do! And yes wether you like it or not!You ARE the bomb!!

By the way you and you partner make a fabulous couple!! Love ya mean it dude!

God called me to be wise-assed cyber-sexpert with a twisted sense of humor??? OK, if you say so. The higher power beyond the Pearly Gates must have one helluva sense of humor. Oops, perhaps I shouldn't use the word "hell" in my description of HER! In reality I really don't know what the higher powers had in store for me, but I can tell you in this life I am doing exactly what I believe I should be doing. (Hopefully SHE'll be pleased as well.)

Now what's all this nonsense about being too afraid to get tested??? With negative tests out to "just over" 11 weeks, your chances of being positive are about as good as Mary Cheney's chances of a three-way with the Bush Twins. How else can I advise you to just get tested? How about this? I suggest you Netflix the Wizard of Oz and watch it, paying particular attention to the role of the Cowardly Lion. If that doesn't give you enough courage to get tested, we may have to move on to the movie Moonstruck. I'll come to your house dressed like Cher and you'll be playing the Nicholas Cage role. I'll then bitch-slap you while yelling, "Snap out of it!!!" That maneuver never fails!

Look, a rapid test takes only 20 minutes to get a result. In your case that's 20 minutes to get a WOO-HOO. So what are you waiting for? The rest of your life is waiting for you. Wasting even a nanosecond of it paralyzed by completely unwarranted irrational fear is a "sin" in my book (and those Higher Powers won't be pleased either).

I'll be waiting for your WOO-HOO.

hey doc (WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION)
Mulder says the wooohooo is out there