Now following the rules and regulations ! writing once only

Hello sir , I regret for submitting question more than once .I did so because of anxiety and not for disturbing you. I tried to follow your advice of searching over archives but still i am not able to overcome my fears .Having a view on archive i can guess probably you will say "HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!" .But i want to listen that only from you . please say at least that much for me .Please doctor it will help me a lot from overcoming my fears. please Dr.Bob answer my question

Original question:http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Other/Q190265.html

When i was of 15 (2001) ,i got engaged in unprotected anal sex with my friend . At that time i was not aware of sex and hiv very much . This is the only incidence which put me on the risk . After that i got sick and i felt ARS symptoms like fever for more than a month , enlarge lymph nodes , mouth ulcers , whitish tongue , skin rash. It took more than a month for me to back to normal .I also observed many white spots or pimples on skin of the head of the penis , which disappeared in 2-3 weeks. After that i remained healthy for certain period of time . But then many a times i suffered from serious fevers(which remains for long period) , small rashes in hand ( which appears and disappears) , Burning sensation in hands , enlarge lymph nodes , body pain , mental problems(reduced thinking capability) , mouth ulcers etc.

In 2004 end i had to go outside for studies , where i suffered from tuberculosis of lungs with other complications. that time i felt seriously ill and was on complete bed rest for more than three months and it take one year to recover.From then onwards my body immune system decreased a lot .The pimples on my penis re-appeared and they are present till today. NOW i am suffering from severe body pains , enlarge lymph nodes which pains very much , very much reduced capability of thinking , certain mental complications , weight losses , liver problems, mouth ulcers (which remains for a month), itching. so i seriously doubt of suffering from hiv .so i took the following tests from 2006 starting:

-8 Elisa test , which all results negative

-7 Rapid test , which all results negative

-one hiv-1 pcr quantitative on Roche cobas amplicor , which results in < 400 copies(through collection center).

-one hiv-1 pcr qualitative on nucleic acid testing , which results in not detected(through collection center)..

I want to ask you the following questions:

1. what is going on with me.

2. what are my chances of suffering from hiv ,can it can be a rare strain of hiv which the test can not detect.

3. does i reached the advanced stage , so i am not able to produce antibodies.

4. does i need more testing or dr. bob certified clearance.

5. if not hiv , then what about my symptoms.

please help

1. I can't diagnose the cause of your current symptoms over the Internet. What I can tell you is that with eight negative ELISAs, seven negative rapid tests, one undetectable PCR RNA quantitative test and one undetectable PCR DNA qualitative test, (even a partridge in a pear tree) HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. (There, see, I said it!)

2. Your chances are essentially nonexistent.

3. No.

4. No additional HIV testing is warranted. You are Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOOable.

5. See response to question #1 above.

EXPOSURE TO VAGINAL FLUID
you are my hero!!