HIV 1 Indeterminate results...p24 viral band observed

I recently got bloodwork done because I had a rash that turned out to be high levels of the B19 Parvovirus. At the same time, I decided to get my annual STD check. The results for HIV-1 AB WESTERN BLOT came up Indeterminate and p24 viral bands were observed. I have been with the same partner and last year when I was tested I was negative...can these results be due to the high level of B19 that was in my blood at the time? I got copies of my lab results and I dont see any ELISA test on here...why would they have skipped over such an inclusive test? Also, it seems I was at high levels for Chlamydia (1:64 and 1:16) which is also bizzare being my monogomous relationship--could all of this be related to my high B19 results (2.5 and 5.6) Thank You so Much for your Help

An indeterminate WB without an initial repeatedly reactive ELISA is impossible to interpret. Either there was a laboratory error in not running your ELISA or your doctor improperly ordered the test. Either way I would suggest you get reevaluated properly with an ELISA or rapid HIV test. If it's negative, you're negative and no further HIV testing would be warranted. If the initial ELISA or rapid test is reactive (positive), a follow-up Western Blot should be obtained. I've discussed the not uncommon phenomenon of indeterminate Western Blot results many times before in this forum. You can review those comments by doing a simple search of the archives. Could Parvovirus B19 cause an indeterminate Western Blot due to cross-reacting antibodies? I would tend to doubt it. Determining definitively if you are HIV positive or negative, even if you do have disputed or indeterminate initial results, is not difficult with proper follow-up testing.

Wow !! You guys are inspiring....
You Are So Awesome!!