Wow !! You guys are inspiring....

Hey Dr. Bob,

I am a reader of your forum, one of those who is scared to go get tested. I have been reading your posts, and I just can say I admire you !! I wish there were more people like you on this planet. I agree with you, life should be measured in depth not in length ! You have been a major inspiration in my attitude towards life. I feel like a new born. You are right, we should all, negative or positive, get over the blaming phase, and realize we are all equal indeed, and have the equal right to enjoy life, experience, travel, have sex, and a whole lot of other things. Nobody's to blame, but our short sighted attitudes towards life that sometimes makes it hard for us to enjoy and let others enjoy their lives too. Again, I admire you, and for sure have you on my mind ! Btw, you are really handsome ! Dr. Steve is one lucky guy ! If ever didn't work out, give me a call :) Just kiddin, hope it does and it should, you both are amazing.

Thanks for your kind comments and for summarizing some of my opinions on life, love, sex and other unscheduled events relating to our marvelous, albeit brief, existence on this magnificent planet!

Now what's all this nonsense about being too scared to get tested? You won't even get to a first date with me (let alone first base and beyond) harboring such irrational HIV fears. Get tested! Whatever the result you'll ultimately be glad you did.

As for Dr. Steve being one lucky guy, nah, the way I see it I'm the one who hit the jackpot in the love lottery.

Be well!

Wow
HIV 1 Indeterminate results...p24 viral band observed