curious

Dr. Bob, I read the posts from "Church Lady" and others. I can understand why people have a negative view of Christians. It seems like you've already had the entire Bible posted on your forum. I'm a Christian, not religous, just a simple faith in Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I was just wondering what you believe? Do you believe in reincarnation, or an afterlife, or both? I hope no one starts a religous debate on your forum based on my question or your answer. I just want to know a little more about the doctor whose knowledge of HIV I've relied when I had to get my own HIV test done. God bless you, Dr. Bob, and to all Christians reading this: We are not called to judge, but to pray that God will speak and people will listen in their hearts.

Well it will probably come as a shock to Church Lady, but I attended Catholic school until 3rd grade. Then the school burned down, but it wasn't my fault, although I think Sister Justine might still have her doubts about that. I then transferred to public school. So my upbringing was Catholic. Presently I believe in a higher power and an afterlife. I don't think it really matters if we call that higher power Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Allah or Bill Gates . . . . What matters to me is living a worthy life, helping others whenever possible and enjoying all the gifts of this marvelous existence. What happens after this is really anyone's guess, but I'm hoping for another equally wonderful and loving adventure. One thing that's for certain: Eventually we'll all find out what really happens next! (I'm guessing Church Lady may be in for a nasty surprise!)

Be well.

Splitting HIV medication in half
Silicone Lubricants (LUBRICANTS)