Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

curious
Feb 25, 2008

Dr. Bob, I read the posts from "Church Lady" and others. I can understand why people have a negative view of Christians. It seems like you've already had the entire Bible posted on your forum. I'm a Christian, not religous, just a simple faith in Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I was just wondering what you believe? Do you believe in reincarnation, or an afterlife, or both? I hope no one starts a religous debate on your forum based on my question or your answer. I just want to know a little more about the doctor whose knowledge of HIV I've relied when I had to get my own HIV test done. God bless you, Dr. Bob, and to all Christians reading this: We are not called to judge, but to pray that God will speak and people will listen in their hearts.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Well it will probably come as a shock to Church Lady, but I attended Catholic school until 3rd grade. Then the school burned down, but it wasn't my fault, although I think Sister Justine might still have her doubts about that. I then transferred to public school. So my upbringing was Catholic. Presently I believe in a higher power and an afterlife. I don't think it really matters if we call that higher power Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Allah or Bill Gates . . . . What matters to me is living a worthy life, helping others whenever possible and enjoying all the gifts of this marvelous existence. What happens after this is really anyone's guess, but I'm hoping for another equally wonderful and loving adventure. One thing that's for certain: Eventually we'll all find out what really happens next! (I'm guessing Church Lady may be in for a nasty surprise!)

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Splitting HIV medication in half
Next
Silicone Lubricants (LUBRICANTS)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.