The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

penus,testes shrinkage

Feb 25, 2008

kindly help please. every day i wakeup with embarresment i live every movement at work with shame and i cannot look up people in the eye.please,please help me understand why i have this problem. i sleep less 4 to 5 hrs a day i got the blood test done and my testostrone was high. urologist couldnot figure it out why. is there any way i can get my penus and testies back to normal please. kindly help i will be obliged forever thank you paul 42 yrs old

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Paul,

Your kibble and bits are shrinking??? Hmm . . . and you're so embarrassed at work with shame that you cannot look anyone in the eye??? Paul, exactly what line of work are you in that your tallywhacker is on display to all your coworkers? Are you a porno star or perhaps a closeted Republican congressman??? I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "shrinkage." Did your one-eyed trouser python and set of low hangers suddenly become a gherkin and pair of Tic-Tacs? Paul, unfortunately I cannot help you with this type of problem over the Internet. A urologist would be a better bet. If the first guy couldn't help, you could always get a second opinion; however, I must admit this is not a common problem. Hopefully your single-barreled pump-action yogurt rifle and giant gonads will soon return to their former glory.

Dr. Bob

The Perfect Symptoms - beat this (CUNNILINGUS)
Re: Desperate and Begging (KISSING)

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint