penus,testes shrinkage

kindly help please. every day i wakeup with embarresment i live every movement at work with shame and i cannot look up people in the eye.please,please help me understand why i have this problem. i sleep less 4 to 5 hrs a day i got the blood test done and my testostrone was high. urologist couldnot figure it out why. is there any way i can get my penus and testies back to normal please. kindly help i will be obliged forever thank you paul 42 yrs old

Hello Paul,

Your kibble and bits are shrinking??? Hmm . . . and you're so embarrassed at work with shame that you cannot look anyone in the eye??? Paul, exactly what line of work are you in that your tallywhacker is on display to all your coworkers? Are you a porno star or perhaps a closeted Republican congressman??? I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "shrinkage." Did your one-eyed trouser python and set of low hangers suddenly become a gherkin and pair of Tic-Tacs? Paul, unfortunately I cannot help you with this type of problem over the Internet. A urologist would be a better bet. If the first guy couldn't help, you could always get a second opinion; however, I must admit this is not a common problem. Hopefully your single-barreled pump-action yogurt rifle and giant gonads will soon return to their former glory.

The Perfect Symptoms - beat this (CUNNILINGUS)
Re: Desperate and Begging (KISSING)