The End

This is not a question. I just wanted to thank you for all of the info and compasion you provide when people really need it. I know you can joke and kid but somehow you also know when something is really bad. I have written a few times about my daughter and you always answered. Well our fight is over. She passed away two weeks ago after a 13 year fight. The point if you want to post this for those who come to your site looking for anwers is this : Please take this illness seriously and don't allow yourself to go into denial when you are feeling well. Take your medicines and don't take it for granted that when you mess one up there will always be another one or think the doctors will always be able to save you when you let things go to far. That is what she thought and now she is gone and we are all here missing her especially her young daughter who will not have her mother around to see her at HS dances, graduation, her wedding etc. Thanks Dr. Bob for all your caring...

I'm very sorry to learn of your daughter's passing. One thing I am certain of is that with her transition she has now found a place of health, comfort, peace and wonderment far, far beyond what we mere mortals can even dream about.

Thank you for taking the time to write in and share your insights. Let me end with a favorite poem of mine by Emily Dickinson:

This world

Is not conclusion:

A sequel stands beyond,

Invisible, as music,

But positive,

As sound.

(-Emily Dickinson)

You have my heartfelt condolences.

Chronic Fatigue and HIV+
Recurring headache