RE:To Sexual (CHURCH LADY IS BACK AGAIN!)

First of all "little miss sexual" who thought she was miraculously cured is to blame. Sexond of all why whould you state that she is a religious fanatic when no where in the comment does it state she is. We religious types do not believe that HIV can be cured, so what are you talking about> And finally if the three of them abided by the bible and refrained from sex untill marrige and did'nt cheat on one another they would have nothing to worry about. Please explain yourself as this does warrent an explanation.

Stay Well

Hey Church Lady,

Are you back again? WOW! Why do so many Bible-thumpers feel so compelled to lurk in this forum? Let me guess. Did Satan make you sign on again? Gee, that makes 10 days in a row! Pretty soon you'll be spending more time reading Dr. Bob's sex advice than you do reading Leviticus! Good for you sweetie!

As for your comment blaming Little Miss Whomever, not unexpectedly we disagree. I don't blame and I try very diligently not to judge. (Except for Dubya, because let's face it, he really is a moron.) The problem for the trio in that question was not having sex! It was having unprotected/unsafe sex. Having sex is healthy and completely normal. I just want people to do it safely. Humans are sexual beings. Denying our sexual nature can lead to all sorts of psychological problems as well as a tendency to misspell words from the grammar school vocabulary book, such as ". . . sexond . . . whould . . . untill . . . marrige . . . did'nt . . . warrent . . . ."

See what I mean Church Lady???

Please help me (PREGNANCY)
Itchy dude...