Please help me (PREGNANCY)

I leave in Ethiopia. I am male living with HIV. My CD4 is now 800 and viral load less than 40 in ML. My problem is I have a wife who is HIV negative, who want to have a baby from me only with sexual intercourse know the baby can be safe with proper medicine but I am worrying that my wife will be infected. How much is the risk of transmission from me to her and is their any possible way decrease the risk and make my wife have baby from me. Please help me what I can do? In my country sperm washing cant work. Please, advise me.

Certainly sperm washing and in vitro fertilization would be the safest way for a magnetic couple to conceive. If that is not an option and you are determined to begin a family, I would suggest you work closely with an HIV/AIDS specialist as well as an HIV/AIDS-knowledgeable obstetrician. The risk of HIV transmission can be very significantly reduced if you have had an undetectable HIV plasma viral load on your HIV medications for the past six months. You should also be screened for any other potential STDs before attempting to conceive. In addition you can discuss with your doctors the best time during your wife's monthly cycle to attempt conception. This would hopefully decrease her exposure and allow for the best chance for pregnancy to occur.

Good luck to you both.

Please "edify" this one too
RE:To Sexual (CHURCH LADY IS BACK AGAIN!)