sexual

My boyfriend had unprotected sex and also gave oral sex to a female that was has HIV. She say that he don't have to worry god cured her and that he don't have it. I had unprotected sex with him not knowing what is the chance that he might have it? What is the chance that I might be infected?

So your clueless boyfriend shags an equally clueless religious lunatic who believes she's been miraculously cured and doesn't bother to protect himself??? And then you decide to have unprotected sex with him. Let me guess. All three of you voted for Bush, both in 2000 and 2004, right???

Simply put, here's the way I see your situation. Miracle Girl has obviously not been cured. So you and your boyfriend are both at risk. HIV testing is warranted. Wait until the three-month mark, as HIV-antibody tests taken before then are not considered to be definitive. Finally, all three of you need a reality check and a dose of common sense, especially Little Miss Miracle Cure.

Thanks alot
HIV risk nipple sucking on lactating woman (BREAST MILK and HIV TRANSMISSION)