Feb 23, 2008
from the bottom i thank you and wish you the best life ever. ur one of the kind hope all doctors like you so no patient will have pain I love you Dr. bob i'm the guy who said i tested positive with oraquick
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome. Thanks for your thanks and good wishes. By the way, even in spite of being virally enhanced, I actually do believe I have "the best life ever."
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Face
- How Long Can Hiv Remain Undetected?
- Hiv Transmission From Vaginal Fluid During Frottage
- Is There No Risk Of Getting Hiv Through Fellatio?
- Does Hiv Affect Overall Lymphocyte Count?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.