after I tested positive !!!!! I need help

Dr. bob ur the sweetest heart ever i always look throw ur archive and see how beatifull you are i'm not saying that to answer my ? i swear to God i love even if i never met you.

i got test positive with ORAquick the result came like

C______

T-

i told the doctor should not be a complete line and u consider this test not conclusive he said he belives it's positive and these test are more accurate than elisa. i went home almost ready to kill my self i prayed to god and looked into ur page. i did elisa the day after and another one after 2 weeks with WB and another one after month and they all came back negative i went to tell him that he said to me it might be or not be True result he let me do the PCR RNA quantitative <400 copies/ml the exposure was 24 weeks ago do you think PCR RNA WOULD give a false negative result after 24 weeks do i need to belive my results and seek for counsling? GOD bless you

Your problem is not HIV or your HIV test results; it's your incompetent clueless doctor!

Your initial test result appears to be inconclusive at best. Your follow-up negative ELISA and WB tests are conclusive and definitive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. I see absolutely no indication for a PCR RNA quantitative test. In fact, these tests should not be used for routine HIV screening. The only thing you need is to find a new more competent physician! and to yell WOO-HOO, because you are conclusively HIV negative, OK?

Be well. Stay well.

HI DOC, HOW YA DOING???
Thanks alot