thanks, woohoo, donation and want to help

Hi Bob.

I want to thank you so much, you are truly inspiring, count me as another of the straight guys who loves you.

After being afraid and anxious for weeks, i found your site, and the way you express yourself and give confidence to people with your woohoos and no way no hows is what made get the courage to get tested after 13 weeks of the possible exposure, mine was a low risk one from what i read (cunnilingus on 2 prostitutes) still very scary, i was having this HIV omens just like this guy i read who also wrote, i saw the orphanate (horror movie that has to do with HIV) and one of those sleepless night a neighbor was playing a Queen album really loud.

And i know you know but its a great thing you do when you answer even really dumb questions and you do it over and over again, but each time you are giving peace of mind to a new person.

My result came back negative, thankfully and this period has been truly life changing, i have thought what i want to do in life and how i want to live it.

I will donate to your organization when i get payed, i will also try to pay it forward, and i want to go a bit further than that, im a professional graphics/web designer, and will gladly donate work to you if you need to create another site or just graphic stuff like a logo you name it.

so if you need anything you have my email.

thank you so much, i wish you the best of luck.

You too have a neighbor who plays Queen CDs really loud? Wow. We just might live in the same neighborhood! (We've got one too.)

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your good news. I also greatly appreciate your kind comments and generous offer to help my foundation. If you are really serious about donating some of your time and talent as a graphics/Web designer, we actually might very well take you up on your kind offer! You can contact us at frascinoaidsfound@sbclobal.net.

Be well. Stay well.

(Hey, our neighbor is not playing Bohemian Rhapsody tonight. He seems to be on a Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band kick this evening.)

Really Negative?
Proper use of condoms question