Third Time!! Please Dr for the sake of my sleep

Dr Bob i have not slept properly in over a month, this is due to the fear that i may have contracted hiv. One night i was quite intoxicated and thought it would be a good idea to get with a random girl. Soon after we engaged in vaginal sex and when i pulled out the condom was off! I than decided to get tested at the 101 day mark with an oral antibody test. The person told me that i was most likely fine but than said that people still become hiv positive After 6 months? This has really been eating away at me and the fact that i had a very mysterious rash six weeks later makes it that much worse.

Please Doctor i need you to answer this, i am only a young adult who has alot to look foward to and need advice from a true expert.

Hello Young Adult,

This "true expert" certifies that you are HIV negative, OK?

Your HIV-acquisition risk would be nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

Your 101-day negative oral HIV test is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV testing is warranted.

Just remember to always play safe and you'll stay safe, OK?

Oral sex... please, I need some help. Also... where can I make a donnation??
Really Negative?