Oral sex... please, I need some help. Also... where can I make a donnation??

Hi there... First of all I want to thank you for all your efforts in this page, and please forgive my English, Im not ammerican so my grammar is not perfect. I have seen in this page many articles and other questions that answered many doubts I had in the past. I know that my situation its not the firts one... I have seen others in the forums, but Ill be very grateful if you answer for me this doubt I have. My situation is the next: Four months ago, I practiced low risk activities with a woman. She is not a prostitute, but I know she has many sex partners. Basically she was masturbating me but at the end I finished in her mouth (5-10 seconds as much inside her mouth)... Then, at the first week of having this experience, I got sick with a small flu. The neck glands and also behind my arms were swollen. Also, I got an inflammation on my urethra. I went to the doctor and he told me that theres nothing to worry about. Nevertheless, I want to take all the possible precautions. I will be making the Elisa studio on the next week, but it will be reconfortable if you give me your opinion. I think that many of the symptoms I had were merely a placebo effect... What do you think?? Whats the possibility of getting HIV in my situation??

The risk of acquiring HIV from masturbation and 10 seconds of insertive oral sex with ejaculation with a partner of unknown HIV serostatus is negligible at best. Your worries are unwarranted. A rapid HIV test or ELISA three months or more from the time of the event will give you a definitive result. (The test will undoubtedly be negative.)

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Good luck! I'm very confident you are indeed HIV negative.

Could I be the unlucky one???
Third Time!! Please Dr for the sake of my sleep