Relevant of a Post-exposure treatment

Quick question Doc. I have read a lot of post with a similat topic in the archive, so I know it is disturbing for you to answer the same thing again and again just to make somebody understand which has been already explained 1000 times. So.. I will try to be short and I hope you will be able (and have the patience) to give me an advise.

I live in Germany, and yesterday evening I went to a prostitute in order to have sex (what a new). The girl was from Turkey, and has been in Germany just since short time (she told me it, and she is not able to speak the language almost at all). We started doing things: she touched my Mr. Happy (already Happy at that moment) with her hands, and wanted to start given me a blowjob WITHOUT CONDOM!.. but I did not allowed it and she gave me a condom then.

She gave me then the blowjob with condom and when she wanted to start having vaginal sex, I asked her if it were possible to have vaginal sex without condom and her answer was: "yes of course, are 10 euros more.." ... My God! I stoped everything inmediately.. and when to the toilet, took off the condom and wash myself.

The question: I am afraid because this girl obviously have sex with clients without protection, and seems to had a cold, and touched my Mr. Happy with her hands (not for a long time, and not too much, but probably with some vaginal fluid, not noticiable as far as I remember), she gave me the blowjob with condom, and I did not have vaginal sex with her.

1) Do you think I should use a post-exposure treatment??? It was few hours ago. 2) I was exposed to a risk? 3) Thanks a lot..

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent based on the information you provided. To specifically answer your questions:

1. No, of course not!

2. No.

3. You're welcome.

Kindly edify" this" occupational incident
Could I be the unlucky one???