Will You Forgive Me?

Dear Dr. Frascino, Please forgive me for my donation has taken so long. I have been thinking of you so often. I pray for you and the other 50,000,000 people with HIV or AIDS. I pray for the people who are alone, frightened and for their friends and families to love them, for God to comfort them, and for them not to be in pain. I thank you for helping me with my fears in the past. I believe in Jesus and Prayer, I will keep you all in my prayers everyday. I know my donation is not much, but I pray that it will contribute in some way, to help with your research. God Bless you and keep you now and for all eternity. All my love, Andrea

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for the kind wishes, thoughtful prayers and donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). All are warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Reassurance with PCR RNA at 6-months
I too followed the Swiss Report & rec'd BB anal