Follow Up: Squirty Boobies, wahoo, for the worried, donator for life

Hi Bob

As you predicted my 3 month test came back negative this afternoon after an agonising day long wait. The dr who took the test was fantastic this morning, he was very calming and assured me much like yourself that everything would be alright. Yet another worried well slips through the net. I have to say that like so many that have gone before me the past three months have been the longest of my life, but ultimately life changing. What I will say with some certainty is please trust what Bob says, remember he has over 25 years experience. During the window period I personally found that lack of sleep and hangovers led to particularly bad / nausious days. Do your best to eat healthy, rest, excercise and if you're going to read anything then go with the Thanks part to this forum. For the record I received oral, had something squirted in my eye and a finger briefly inserted up the bum. Nausea and headaches after a couple of weeks and then the more I found out about symptoms the more they came, the mind playing trick after trick. Believe the stats, this is not as easy a disease to get as you might think right now, do you think with such doom every time you get in your car of having a crash or every time you get caught in a storm of being struck by lightning? Unlikely, statistically its more likely than what most of us are worrying about. Bob, I am now donating to your amazing cause for the rest of my life, all successfully set up with Steve. From a personal point of view I will be volunteering my services to local charities here and will be doing my best to pay it forward. The stigma that is associated with this disease is very, very wrong and I will be doing my best to change that. How a guy who smokes 20 cigarettes a day can get sympathy when he gets lung cancer, yet someone makes one bad decision sexually and society almost fears them is ridiculously uneducated in my opinion. Behind my father you are easily the most inspirational man I have ever met (he's called Bob as well, must be something in the name), I have learnt so much over the past three months, and not just about HIV, barely a post I haven't read, I will still check in from time to time but I am now off to re-claim my life. It feels like a hollow woohoo as there are so many amazing people suffering with this disease, but nonetheless I am going to hollow it!!

All the best Bobby

Regained Booby lover

P.S. I am now going to ravage my girlfriend.

Hi Regained Booby Lover,

It is I who am yelling WOO-HOO over your laudable efforts and endeavors to pay it forward and make a difference. I've always found that whatever I offer (time, energy, knowledge, resources, whatever) in a genuine spirit of generosity and compassion comes back to me one thousand fold. I'm confident you too will notice this cosmic phenomenon. (For instance, being such a boob man, you just might notice your girlfriend's breasts gradually evolve into truly bodacious ta-tas!)

Thanks for writing back and sharing your excellent news and newfound insight. Already that's paying it forward!!! Thanks also for your very generous contributions to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. On behalf of all the lives your gifts will touch, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

In between "ravagings," do stop by anytime. You're always welcome here.

Be well. Stay well.

HIV Awareness in the UAE
Confused by HIV / HBV risks !