For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Too much info, but...

I'm a HIV - man who recently met a HIV + guy. Where can I find info - stupid proof type - on how to manage day to day situations. I like this guy, and would like not to stress him with questions but just to live normally. Thank you very much.

Well I don't know if it qualifies as completely "stupid-proof," but I'd suggest you begin with the archives of the forum. We have entire sections titled "Magnetic Couples," "HIV Transmission" (both sexual and non-sexual), "HIV Prevention" (both sexual and non-sexual) and "Safer Sexual Techniques." The archives and articles on this site also have many useful links for just about any conceivable question you might have.

Good luck. I'm here if you need me. (I too am in a magnetic relationship 14 years and counting!)

weight loss is scaring me!
HIV Awareness in the UAE