Sincerely, Thank you, please read

Hello Dr.Bob, It's me, the stupid teenager (don't stop please, I AM NOT ASKING A QUESTION) I don't need a response. I understand you need to help others, not just me. I am sorry for being so selfish these past couple months. i just need to trust that you'll read this.

I have only 2 weeks until my 3 months "conclusive" HIV test. I've never been so scared in my life (my very short 16 year life). That's the scary part.. I'm only 16, i dont want HIV. My parents arent religious psychos but their like most parents.. they want to see their son be the all american boy with the all american wife and kids. But whatever.. I just don't want HIV.

Sorry for taking up more of your time, but I just wanted to say thank you for everything. truly, i mean it, if i had your number i would call you just so you could here how sincere i am. THANK YOU. I could not have done these past 2 months and 2 weeks without your help and i am so grateful for every word of advice you gave me.

The reason I'm telling you this is because if the test comes back positive in 2 weeks im not sure i will get back on here and tell you. I'm not sure what i will do so i wanted to thank you ahead of time incase i dont get the chance later. If it is negative, i will most definetly tell you to give you the good news... but you've had your share of bad news and i don't want to let you down.

Thank you Dr.Bob, thank you so much. I'm sorry for making such a big mistake, im sorry for asking so many questions.

Thank you.

-Robby (thats my real name) billy isnt my name. I'm not ashamed anymore to say my real name.

My name is Robby, I'm a normal teenager who made a big mistake. and I'm so glad that you are here to help me Dr.Bob.

I don't know what else to say.. I wish i could say thank you more meaningful than typing this message. But you get the point, thank you.

Now go on and help some more people, it's what your best at!

Hey Robby,

Thanks for your thanks. I'll be waiting for your WOO-HOO! In the meantime continue to peruse the archives for additional enlightenment and reassurance. I'm continuing to send you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative. (My good-luck karma has not failed yet!!!)

Good luck! I'm here if and when you need me.

Looking Back
Love From Australia