found filled condom in hotel room fridge

Hi Dr, I found a condom partly fuid flled (thought at the time to be water)resting on the ice tray of a hotel room fridge. To dispose of it I emptied the contents into the hand basin, wrapped it in paper and placed in the room waste bin. Later it crossed my mind that a person may have placed it there with malicious intent. Q1. How long would a HIV virus survive in a semen water mix? Q2. How long would a HIV virus survive on the basin surface, assuming just normal cleaning? Q3. How long would a HIV virus survive in the emptied condom? I'll certainly appreciate your answers. Many thanks, Peter

Hello Peter,

You found a filled condom in your hotel room fridge??? Well, Peter, I guess that's the last time you'll be booking your room using Priceline.com, eh?

So you think the spunk Popsicle was placed there for "malicious intent?" Peter how would that actually work? Are you planning to have unsafe sex with Mr. Frigidaire?

To specifically answer your questions:

1. Not long at all. Especially in the refrigerator.

2. Likewise, not long.

3. Same as #2 above.

Peter your worries are completely unwarranted.

SHOCKED ! plz post for those inconsiderate souls !
freaking out/ or hiv