Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

SHOCKED ! plz post for those inconsiderate souls !
Feb 18, 2008

Hey doc its me again... WIF

Even though i have had multiple negative elisa tests i am still worried about hiv and keep coming back to your forum to read the other posts and i am AMAZED and SHOCKED at how insensitive, impatient and stupid people can be to even think of u as a fraud, fake or whatever ugly words they have chosen to describe you.... just because you have not replied to their posts....

I want to say this to all those ASSHOLE'S out there ...(doc i am sorry for my language, plz excuse me) to go take a walk.... REALLY!

Please realize that he is virally enhanced, runs a foundation for the same and still makes time for 1000000000000 of posts every single day DEDICATEDLY, thatz the commitment of the man

There have been times when even i have bothered him for a reply and he has chosen to reply to me only when it was a query or concern that was really worrisome Beyond that he did not coz all that i was looking for was there in the archive. So plz stop being so self centered and move ur ass and look up the archive for ur concerns I am sure u will find them and only when its absolutely impt then msg him he will best endeavor to address ur concerns....

Sorry doc had to say this its very upsetting for me to read these silly inconsiderate posts ...... i can imagine what u go thru reading them.... anyways the rest of us love u and will continue to do so ALWAYS .....

and to those ASSHOLES out there just b PATIENT or go find someone who can pacify ur frigging inflamed ego's....

doc bob smile :-)

we luv u

worried indian female

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi WIF,

Thanks for your support and reminding folks that the answers or reassurance they are looking for are often in the archives just waiting for their double click.

As for those angry folks who write in with less than flattering comments, well I can only assume they lead fairly miserable lives and their actions and comments will probably bring them loads more of bad karma and misery. I post them primarily to remind everyone those kinds of folks are indeed out there (and they tend to vote Republican).

Dr. Bob

Previous
hello
Next
found filled condom in hotel room fridge

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.