SHOCKED ! plz post for those inconsiderate souls !

Hey doc its me again... WIF

Even though i have had multiple negative elisa tests i am still worried about hiv and keep coming back to your forum to read the other posts and i am AMAZED and SHOCKED at how insensitive, impatient and stupid people can be to even think of u as a fraud, fake or whatever ugly words they have chosen to describe you.... just because you have not replied to their posts....

I want to say this to all those ASSHOLE'S out there ...(doc i am sorry for my language, plz excuse me) to go take a walk.... REALLY!

Please realize that he is virally enhanced, runs a foundation for the same and still makes time for 1000000000000 of posts every single day DEDICATEDLY, thatz the commitment of the man

There have been times when even i have bothered him for a reply and he has chosen to reply to me only when it was a query or concern that was really worrisome Beyond that he did not coz all that i was looking for was there in the archive. So plz stop being so self centered and move ur ass and look up the archive for ur concerns I am sure u will find them and only when its absolutely impt then msg him he will best endeavor to address ur concerns....

Sorry doc had to say this its very upsetting for me to read these silly inconsiderate posts ...... i can imagine what u go thru reading them.... anyways the rest of us love u and will continue to do so ALWAYS .....

and to those ASSHOLES out there just b PATIENT or go find someone who can pacify ur frigging inflamed ego's....

doc bob smile :-)

we luv u

worried indian female

Hi WIF,

Thanks for your support and reminding folks that the answers or reassurance they are looking for are often in the archives just waiting for their double click.

As for those angry folks who write in with less than flattering comments, well I can only assume they lead fairly miserable lives and their actions and comments will probably bring them loads more of bad karma and misery. I post them primarily to remind everyone those kinds of folks are indeed out there (and they tend to vote Republican).

hello
found filled condom in hotel room fridge