hello

Hello Mr Frascino I sent you a message, I don't know if you received. well here I go last year I had sex with my ex, it was protected. Last week that he was HIV positive and he was living with it for 4 years. At first I was proud of myself because because it was protected, but for some reason I am panicking, I am telling you myself maybe I should not be too happy plus I've had some rash lately.

I am being stupid, or am I right and I should just pat myself on the back and say you don't need a test coz you used a condom. By the way he used the condom coz I was bottom.

MR ROBERT J. FRASCINO I ALSO WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I ADMIRE YOU SO MUCH !!!

from Worried boy

Hey Worried Boy,

Not only should you pat yourself on the back, but I'll pat right along with you as well! If the latex condom was used properly and did not break, your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how. If, for whatever reason, you remain worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put your residual worries permanently to rest. The result will undoubtedly be negative. Congratulations on being wise and staying safe and protecting your negative status! I'm very proud of you.

A disciple of yours Dr. Bob
SHOCKED ! plz post for those inconsiderate souls !