A disciple of yours Dr. Bob

Thanks a lot to u Dr. Bob for the wonderful work u r doin. My nerves are still intact thanks to u. All thru my window period, u were my only pillar of support.

Anyways coming to my tests, 1st was after 3 months...a -ve Elisa & -ve DNA PCR and the second time a month back, after 6 months of exposure again a -ve elisa & -ve DNA PCR. SO its my second WooHoo...following ur footsteps i did enlighten a handful of my friends whatever i learnt from u.

My exposure was touching a vagina of a sex worker with unkown status and then washing my penis (touching the opening on the head).

Thanx again Dr. Bob.....from the bottom of my heart.....MAY U LIVE A LONG LONG LIFE AND PEOPLE TALK ABT U FOR AGES TO COME.

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Rather than talk about me for ages to come, I'd prefer it if folks would talk about HIV prevention and awareness (and how to never let a disaster like Bush anywhere near the White House ever again!).

Be well.

bush got out of his mind - one of your lovers
hello