Air Force guy in Iraq very worried!

Hi Doc, thank you for all of your help. It really means a lot.

About two months ago, I had unprotected sex with a woman I didnt know. The very next day, I started having a dull ache in my pubic area. A couple of weeks after that, I started devolping a foul odor. There's no way to put this nicely, but when I farted, it smelled different too. Now, two months later, though the odor is gone, I still have those pains in the pubic area. I am also having a pain in my right knee. I am very worried that I am HIV positive, but some things just don't make sense. They say that symptoms start two weeks after you're infected and last for only six weeks. Mine started the day after I had sex, and have lasted for two months! What's the deal doc? Is this common? do I have HIV, or some other STD like Chlymidia or Gonnorea? I want to thank you for all of your help. I will never be able to explain how much it means to me.

Hey Air Force Guy,

Unprotected sex does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently, symptoms or no symptoms, you should have an HIV test at the three-month mark. That said, you also should not be overly concerned about your current symptoms being related to HIV. Symptoms, like smelly farts, pubic pain and right knee discomfort, are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV. Also HIV-related symptoms do not appear "the very next day." They take several weeks from the time of exposure to manifest.

My advice is simple:

1. Get your current symptoms, if they are persistent, checked out by your medical team.

2. Get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

3. Always use latex condoms to avoid ever putting yourself in this predicament again.

4. Come home safe and sound (and soon!).

(Obama will be president fairly soon and we'll have you out of there ASAP.)

Good luck. Stay safe.

Masturbating on pillow and contacting ur own semen? (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF AN STD?)
WANTING TO HAVE BABY PLEASE HELP. ABCESS KISS