Can't Believe i done it again

Hello Dr. Bob.

I had my first HIV scare a few years ago and ever since ever encounter i have had i am worried about getting HIV.

I have tested negative 3 times since i was 21 am now 30 and married with a new born baby.

First week of Decemeber i done somehting stupid and met a sex worker. I asked for a hand job and while i was getting erect i saw her put her finger in the condom to straighten it out. Then before i knew it should put the condom on with her mouth.

At first i was not worried then i got an ulcer under my tounge 3 weeks later and then a sore throat and coudh 8 weeks later.

I am worried while she put it on with her mouth she may have touched the top of my penis or something on her hands had caused me to get HIV.

It may sound crazy but i tested putting a condom on my fingers and it seemed virtually impossible to put it on without being on the outised of the condom without touchinh the tip of my penis with her lips.

1. Am i being stupid or should i get tested? 2. Do you think this is a risky exposure?

I thank you for your help and will make a donation to your cause.

You got me thorugh it last time and i prey to GOD my stupidness hasnt ruined my life.

THanks for what you do and you are a great person.

Follow Up Cant believe i did it again

Just made a donation to your cause.

I really respect what you do.

Forget to mention in my previous question re hand job and she put condom on with her mouth,

I am circumcised and had no abrasions on my penis as skin is very tough.

Sorry to be a pain i know you have probably heard all this a million times but your advice will really help me?

I combined your two posts.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best. Your Naughty Lady of Shady Lane handling the condom or putting it on with her mouth is not an HIV-transmission risk. Your problems and worry are more related to guilt and irrational fears of HIV than any actual degree of risk. My advice is simple:

1. Level with your wife. It's not only the best way to cope with your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

2. If you are worried and clearly you are get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. This may be the most efficient and effective way to put your residual HIV fears permanently to rest.

3. Consider getting some counseling to help you confront and conquer your irrational fears of HIV.

4. Use the spell check button on your computer (". . . tounge . . . coudh . . . outised . . . touchinh . . . etc."

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Good luck!

My Rectum...Yup tried to take a 12 incher
Screw the Counselors!!