My Rectum...Yup tried to take a 12 incher

Ok Dr.Bob please don't grill me to bad 4 this, But I did the Dummy, about a month ago I met a guy who was very attractive and Hung obviously, So 1 night after a few drinks, herbal treatments and that damn ecstacy, and constant flirting all night, I felt like "Wonder Woman" and I convinced myself to try and take the Anaconda, it is a fact he is really 11 3/4 inches Long but the damaging part is he is 3.5 inches wide. NO LIE, if I was a porn producer I would make good money off of him. Anyway I took it fine, 3x's that night to be exact! It's now a month later that im still having complications from that GREAT time. My rectum is either offline or it has collapsed, When I try to do normal things like have a BM, the inside of my rectum pushes out, it takes alot of straining to move anything and when I do it's just a little bit after 5 minutes of pushin and straining, now this was coming and going somedays I'll have a semi-regular BM the other time it's bad. I did a check with my finger and my rectum seems crroked I have to manuever my finger in a zig zag formation to get it in. Also when I try to have the BM;s now it seems as if my stool is blocked, once again just a little bit. Dr. Bob, I'm starting to get Nervous because I'm scared I have ruined my rectum for life. Please tell me what this could be or give me some advice, of course I have set an appt, with my primary but I really look up to u and your advice. Sorry to you and your readers for the graphic content of this question but I had to ask.

Regards, Wonder Woman No More!

Hey there "Wonder Woman" wannabe,

Eleven and three quarters inches long and three and a half inches wide??? That's impressive for an anaconda (although rather routine for an Italian). As for your drug-and-drink-induced night of snake worship, all I can say is "once, twice, three times (doesn't make you) a lady" . . . Wonder Woman or any other kind either.

So you think Mr. Anaconda "crroked" your rectum??? Well, it is possible the drink + drugs + repeated King Kong Dong backdoor action could have caused some anatomical problems. However, by and large these types of problems are fixable. But, depending on the severity, some types might require surgery. Your primary care doc may well refer you to a proctologist or surgeon. Just be honest with your doctors about your anaconda sexperience and leave the rest to them, OK? And next time you see Anaconda Guy, remind him his dick needs to "cum" with a warning label (so to speak).

MY WOO-Hoo
Can't Believe i done it again