Feb 14, 2008
For the past few months- I read this site daily- worrying, hoping, agonizing- wondering how I would tell my loved ones I was positive. My test came back negative today! You are a wonderful man and I thank you for all you do for people every day. You have been a wonderful support. I wish you all the best this cruel world can offer you. WOOOO-HOOOOOO
| Response from Dr. Frascino
WOO-HOO! Hopefully your post will help others still stuck in "worried well hell" to get tested, rather than fret over how to tell their loved ones they are HIV positive when in reality they are not!
By the way, don't forget to "pay it forward" by taking what you learned here and sharing the HIV awareness and prevention message far and wide. And, oh yeah, vote for Obama!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.