MY WOO-Hoo

For the past few months- I read this site daily- worrying, hoping, agonizing- wondering how I would tell my loved ones I was positive. My test came back negative today! You are a wonderful man and I thank you for all you do for people every day. You have been a wonderful support. I wish you all the best this cruel world can offer you. WOOOO-HOOOOOO

WOO-HOO! Hopefully your post will help others still stuck in "worried well hell" to get tested, rather than fret over how to tell their loved ones they are HIV positive when in reality they are not!

By the way, don't forget to "pay it forward" by taking what you learned here and sharing the HIV awareness and prevention message far and wide. And, oh yeah, vote for Obama!

Be well.

because of DR. conway I'm getting sick and i'm sorry for not listning to you
My Rectum...Yup tried to take a 12 incher