needlestick through bag

Hi the other day i was waliing down the street when my arm accidentaly hit this ladies bag . i felt a pain in my arm and now i keep thinking that there must of been a syringe in her bag. I m really worried i'm not exactly sure what i should do about this incident should i get PEP

Exactly how does one "wali" down the street. Is it more like strutting or sashaying? Oh never mind. Why in the world would you think a lady's bag would have a syringe loaded with HIV-tainted blood poking out of it??? Should you get PEP? No, of course not, silly person. PEP is recommended for significant HIV exposures, not wali-ing whackos with hyper-active imaginations.

PLZ! for the sake of my sleep! 6TH TIME! (donation!)
transmission from anaesthetist