PLZ! for the sake of my sleep! 6TH TIME! (donation!)

Im not even joking about the 6th time. I have been extremely worried.

thanks for reading Dr., I really appreciate your time and a donation will be made as soon as I get a response!

Cutting to the chase About a month ago, I went to a strip club. This one stripper that I had got dances from before recognized me and began to talk to me. (Btw, I dont go to strip clubs oftenbut if I am invited to go with my friends and I gothere is only 1 in the county so thats why she recognized me).

Things led to another and somehow I ended up engaged in protected sex with a stripper. This is my first time really having sex with a person Im not in relationship with. However, during the condom broke. I dont know how long but I think it was < 30secs. I dont know what I was thinking. I didn't ejaculate if thats any consolation.

So now, I keep on getting worriedand eventually get tested (Nearly every week to be exact). Its not to expensive at my school.

I always try to claim myself down by not thinking about ....but I cant take it anymore I am extremely worried...

I don't even know what to say anymore...I'm just worried.

So basically my life has been a lot gloomier and I cant go very long before Im reminded of my past actions and what potential outcomes might be.

I know other questions have been asked about this occurringbut it seem like they pull out immediatelynot in my case unfortunately

Am I overreacting? Or is this legitimately something to worry about?

Hi Worried Guy,

While it is true that unprotected (or broken-condom) sex does put you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV, I believe you are indeed overreacting. It's important to keep your actual risk in its proper perspective. Let's take a worse-case scenario, i.e. the Bouncing Betty at your local Badda Bing is HIV positive. The CDC's estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from such a Badda Binger via insertive unprotected (or broken-condom) penile-vaginal sex is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be far less, because we don't know the HIV status of your Bouncing Betty and your exposure was presumably very brief (less than 30 seconds). Yes, I agree HIV testing is warranted but excessive worry, insomnia and a gloomy disposition is not! I would recommend a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your three-month definitive test will be negative. The odds remain astronomically in your favor.

Please help...I am going crazy now
needlestick through bag