re: practice what you preach.

What is it with teachers these days... it wasn't that big of a homework assignment. I'll bet the church lassy got as far as practice what you preach and closed her bible, though... I doubt that was because of Amos telling her to shut up, but...

"Matthew 23:3-4 Matthew 7:1 Amos 5:13 1Corinthians 14:28 Enough said.

... As long as we're making the bible say whatever we choose to hear, Acts 7:30 1Kings 18:4. prophet... profit, the lord speaks in mysterious ways. "

Matthew 23:3 But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

Matthew 7:1 Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

Amos 5:13 Therefore the prudent man keeps quiet

1Corinthians 14:28 the speaker should keep quiet in the church and speak to himself and God

Acts 7:30 an angel appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning Bush in the desert near Mount Sinai.

1Kings 18:4 While Jezebel (Hillary) was killing off the LORD's prophets (profits), Obadiah had taken a hundred prophets and hidden them in two caves

Is that better? I know I should have spelled it out to begin with, but didn't want to rob you of the joy of discovery.

Thanks for doing my homework and I agree Church Lady probably doesn't like these particular passages one bit.

Internal Warts
Please help...I am going crazy now