Internal Warts

Hello, sir I believe i have a wart or warts inside my Urethra! For about 4 years now. I have A slight burn urinating and my penis has bowed to the left. It definately isnt straight anymore. I have been tested for all Std's and even had a scope go down and look. I am sure i have been misdiagnosed and the urologists just CANT see the wart on my urethra. What can i do to solve this problem ? The Urologists Aren't that helpfull. I also have a small wart on the inside of my lip. This wart inside my penis has caused me such grief over the past 4 years and I am trully hopeless with my situation. Please HELP!!! Thank You SOOO much!

You "believe" you have a wart inside your urethra, but the urologist has scoped you and didn't see anything. Hmm . . . why do you think you have a urethral wart? "Slight burning" on urination can be caused by many things other than a wart. As for your penis bowing to the left, that definitely is not caused by urethral warts! It's a condition called Peyronie's disease and is due to scar tissue. My advice would be to stop insisting on a disease that you do not have and work closely with a urologist you trust.

One More Time - Symptoms are like a.. you get the idea
re: practice what you preach.