For all the worried wells out there

hope this helps everyone:

i was reading another HIV forum in which a doctor had stated that he went to a meeting filled with ~300 HIV specialists. furthermore, the administrator at the meeting had asked everyone in the room to raise their hand if anyone has seen someone seroconvert after 3 months within the past 5 years. NO ONE raised their hand. this should be reassuring to all. the chances that you will be someone of delayed seroconversion is purely astronomical!!!

hope this makes your life a bit easier dr. bob

I've been to similar meetings and I'm one of the guys with their hand raised as well.

A potential complicating factor here is that most HIV tests are negative, statistically speaking. Plus, for those that do come back positive, the HIVer often does not know exactly when his or her last potential exposure occurred. So while surveys like the one you describe are certainly reassuring, they cannot be considered absolute. (I'm just keeping things real.)

Extremely Worried and Sorry!!
One More Time - Symptoms are like a.. you get the idea