uncosented hiv tests

i went to the emergency room and was told the day after i was admitted that they apolijize for taking an hiv test without my consent.they tried to get me to sign the consent the whole day folling when i refused they told me they had the wrong patint.right,im sure the paper trail is now gone so how do i find out where exactly all my lab work was taken and who would i contact?please help thank you

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking of me. Clearly the hospital made an error and has admitted its mistake. As far as "where exactly all (your) lab work was taken," you would need to ask the hospital, not me. I can understand your being concerned about having a test taken that you didn't authorize; however, since the hospital admitted its error and seems to be trying to make amends, I don't understand why you are still so upset. Are you HIV-positive and worried about disclosure of your status? I also don't understand why you don't use the spell check function on your computer: "uncosented" . . . "apolijize" . . . "folling" . . . "patint" . . . .

Why does The Body just showed one side of the story?
Waking Up!!!!!!!!