"the bible can be no clearer."
Feb 11, 2008
Matthew 23:3-4 Matthew 7:1 Amos 5:13 1Corinthians 14:28 Enough said.
By the way, I am a heterosexual; abstinent for 14 months, 1 day, 11 hours...(since I was falsely "diagnosed" despite testing antibody negative then and 2 weeks ago). As long as we're making the bible say whatever we choose to hear, Acts 7:30 1Kings 18:4. prophet... profit, the lord speaks in mysterious ways.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I seem to have permanently misplaced my Bible at the moment, but I'm sure the quotes are enlightening.
Congrats on your negative tests!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fist Fighting?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Getting Hep C From A Scratch
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.